Sunday, July 12, 2009

Here lies the first.

This is the first blog I'm posting on blogspot. This much is obvious I guess.

I don't know why I thought I wanted to start blogging. I guess I just want everyone to hear what I'm talking about.

SO!

I guess I don't really have much to say except this: I'm tired of the Micheal Jackson death stuff.

He's dead. He wasn't THAT great. Much more important people could die without notice. Lets face it, recently he hasn't even been famous for his music. He released his last album in 2001 and before that it was in 1995. He was more a spectacle that everyone could watch and be entertained by, like someone who is being laughed at but does not know why. They just do it more because people are laughing.

I'm not saying people were laughing at MJ. Or I might be.

I don't really know where I stand on everything MJ-related. But frankly, I don't really care.

Perhaps I'm just cynical.

Perhaps I'm just right.

Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment