Monday, July 13, 2009

This be serious post.

This isn't really a serious post. I'm just wondering something.

Why do people say that they'll help you with anything you need help with but decide not to and instead claim that you have never helped them a second in your life even though most of your time spent with them is spent helping them?

What gives them the right to accuse you of not helping them when every second you're awake is spent thinking of how you can help them?

This is just a personal thing that has been bothering me for a while. I've had people like this in my life. I try to help them. Sometimes I am actually able to help them. It's just when I need help that they accuse me of never helping me. This isn't me just being greedy. I don't often ask for help. Mainly because I'm busy helping some one else.

OK, maybe this was a bit of a serious post. But it's still a valid question nonetheless.

So, I ask: Why do people do this? Is it just human nature? Am I genuinely not helping them and they're just saying that I am?

I would love to know.

Maybe I never will.

No comments:

Post a Comment